Friday, 11 May 2012

Bumblebee

I was contacted by Lime Crime makeup a few days before i was due to fly over to Los Angeles, they wanted to send me a package of makeup to try! I was so excited because i'd always wanted to try their makeup! Only problem was that i didn't have a permanent address at the time. I told them my problem and suggested that perhaps i could pick it up when i was passing through Los Angeles. Well this soon turned into lunch!! I got to meet up with Doe Deere and Cassie Wanda and it was so lovely to meet them both!! (i stupidly got lost on my way there so i was late but it was still fantastic to meet with them).
So the package i received included 6 lipsticks, 3 lip glosses, 10 loose eyeshadows, Eye Primer, and the Chinadoll Palette. I honestly couldn't believe i was given so much makeup!!


So i'm slowly working my way through testing all of the colours and various types of makeup. This look was created using the Chinadoll Palette. I love it, such a pigmented colourful palette!! So a massive thank you to Lime Crime for allowing me to try out your makeup i really appreciate it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the story! Of course the day where you get to have lunch and get to try out makeup is the day you get lost! I looooove this look, well, I love all of your looks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your MakeUp at Pigments & Palettes look and girl you doing amazing. I am so impressed. Never seen anything like this before!!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete