Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Seaside Rendezvous.

Okay so i was sitting in front of my mirror thinking about what shade of colour i wanted to use in my next look and i really couldn't decide so i was like use ALL the shades! :D


So for this look i used the following products:
  • Lime Crime's Fantasy Palette D'Antoinette (Mercurious and Ribbonesque)
  • Lime Crime's Fantasy Chinadoll Palette (Parasol)
  • Lime Crime's loose eyeshadows (Shoe Addict, Empress and Twilight)
  • Lime Crime's Eyeshadow Primer

  • Sugarpill's Burning Hearts Palette (Poison Plum)
  • Sugarpill's loose eyeshadows (Royal Sugar)

  • Maybelline Eyestudio liner
  • Rimmer mascara
I hope you guys like it! 
More looks will be coming soon.. :)
 

4 comments:

  1. I love your looks!
    I checked your tumblr now and then but since I don't have tumblr I like this option better:D

    And if I can ask, what do you think about Lime Crime's eyeshadow helper?
    Is it any good for greasy eyes?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! hmm i'm not quite sure, i do believe it should be okay to use! It seems pretty resistant to budging unless it's with makeup remover! :) But i use it all the time now and i love it! Definitely give it a go! :D

      Delete
  2. wow you are amazing! Just found your blog today and I am definitely subbing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot! If you did this in greens/golds/reds it would look like a leaf...

    ReplyDelete