Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Siouxsie Sioux.

SO FIRST OF ALL.. a huge thank you to all my new watchers/subscribers/followers? lol thank you guys, i really hope you like my blog, i try to update it as often as i can and i promise i will answer any questions that have been asked or will be asked in the future :)

So here's a new look for you all! :D


So Makeupbee is currently running a competition with the theme 'Celebrity Inspired Looks'. I've had a few people tell me that i look similar to Siouxie Sioux, so i thought i would choose her for my inspired look! It was so much fun creating this look, i was really tempted to wear it out afterwards haha. I love her style so much, i just wish i had the spiky black wig!
So if you happen to be on Makeupbee and would like to help keep me in the top 10 (i'm currently number 7) just click on the 'luv' button, i would appreciate it so much! :) Siouxsie Sioux

List of makeup used:

Face
  • MAC Matchmaster 1 Foundation
  • MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
Eyes
  • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
  • Lime Crime Palette D'Antoinette
  • Lime Crime Chinadoll Palette
  • Sugarpill Pressed eyeshadow in Tako
  • Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
  • Rimmel Mascara
  • A few random grey eye shadows from an old palette 
Lips
  • Lime Crime Glamour 101 Lipstick
  • Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Candy Apple 



8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing. Wish I had this kind of talent!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much sweetheart!! :)

      Delete
  2. First of all, you are welcome! :D wow you truly amaze me, good luck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAAAAAZING! I love siouxsie and the banshees! New follower here, and I'm hoping to see more from you in the near future!
    - Val xo

    http://vivalavidavalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following!! You'll definitely see more of me in the future :D

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog today. Thank fucking God. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha aww thank you so much darling!! :D

      Delete