Saturday, 22 September 2012

Hades.

I was going through my picture folder looking for some inspiration when i found a picture of Hades, the one from Hercules. Instantly i wanted to do a look, i have a soft spot for villians lol. So this is my version of Hades as well as a tutorial..


Makeup used:

  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Lime Crime Loose Eyeshadow in Makeup Shoe Addict
  • Lime Crime Chinadoll Palette in Fly Dragon Fly and Parasol
  • Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar
  • Lime Crime Uniliner's in Blue Milk, Lazuli, Quill and Lunar Sea
  • Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
  • Rimmel Mascara
 
(click to enlarge)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back! Love your looks. They are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome too, I love it. Beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the brows very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you!!! WAAAAA!!!!! It´s very beautifull!!!

    ReplyDelete