Saturday, 22 September 2012

i'm still here!

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, i've just been super busy with work and getting sick 9825985 times in the last few months lol. I've got a few looks to post on here so stick with me :P

Life isn't too bad at the moment, i'm still working as a barista earning crappy pay, but i love my job, i get to put my creativity into my work so that's fun! I've decided when i get bored living in Vancouver, lol, i'm going to do some more travelling, hopefully starting with South America. Other places on my immediate list include England, Ireland, Scotland, and more of Europe as well as visiting back home for a little while :)

My boyfriend has gotten me into the world of Doctor Who, so i've spent nearly every night for the past 2 weeks speeding through the series, i've just reached the first episode with Matt Smith so i'm now super sad cause Tennant has left skhgslghlg my favourite doctor so far :D but i'm sure i'll love Smith all the same :) anyway point being i thought sometime in the near future i'll try and do a Doctor Who makeup series! If you guys have any other suggestions for series i could do then please suggest them i'm all ears! :)

So anyways here is a look i wore to day 2 of the Vancouver IMATS using makeup i bought on day 1!



Makeup used:

  • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
  • NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Marine
  • NYX Shadow in Frosted Ocean
  • Urban Decay's Naked Palette
  • Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
  • Rimmel Mascara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment